Wednesday, March 13, 2013

THE INCLUSIONS IN MY CRYSTAL CHANGES. IS THIS AN ILLUSION?

Yes, it changes, appears, disappears, re-appear and etc from time to time.
Inclusions refer to any flakes, clouds of dots, blurry lines, color, phantom and etc in your crystal. The size and shape of the inclusions may change, the color darkens or fades, new inclusions appear, the inclusions that you had previously identified is no longer there and so forth
Similarly to us, the crystal changes, grow and upgrades as the energy in the universe changes, the energy surrounding them changes, the function and dedications of use changes and so forth. Do not worry of these changes; rather embrace them with joy. All changes are for the highest good.
I like to awaken my crystals to its utmost power for the highest good of all. As such, I do not limit its ability as crystals have unlimited wisdom to share with us.

I have a piece of kyanite which is dedicated for healing and infused with healing modality. I did not notice the silver circular flake at the tip of the wand till one day when I took a photo of it; I noticed that sparkle of brilliant silver flakes winked back. Look at your crystals. It is easier to spot in translucent quartzes. Notice the images of the inclusions formed. I have seen and heard of images resembling castles, animal, faces, and etc; just like cloud formations in the sky.