Wednesday, November 7, 2012

CAN I GIVE MY CRYSTAL AWAY? WHAT DO I DO WHEN I RECEIVE A CRYSTAL?

CAN I GIVE MY CRYSTAL AWAY?

Of course you may give your crystal away. It does not matter whether you purchased it, found it, received it from someone, or from any source at all. If you intuitively feel that the crystal is best given away to anyone you have in mind or return it back to Mother Earth, trust your intuition.

It is recommended that the crystal be first cleansed off any energies. You may just recite a simple intention as below,
“… I ask that this stone be cleansed off any energy that no longer serve and attune it for the highest good of the intended recipient. And I asked that this be done …”


Then awaken the crystal if you know it has yet to be awakened or if you are uncertain that has been. Do not worry of duplication of intention as it is not possible and it does no harm. If the crystal has already been awakened which is not known to you, your intention to awaken will just be voided.

Recite intention as below
“… I ask that this stone be awakened to its utmost power and work with the intended recipient for his/her highest good. And I asked that this been done… ”



WHAT DO I DO WHEN I RECEIVE A CRYSTAL?

It is always in good faith that someone offers us crystals. Just because it is given to us, it is not mandatory that we use it. Check intuitively if you wish to work with it. No one knows better than you do whether you wish to work with it.

If you choose to use it, you may consider cleansing and awakening it with the above statement of intentions.