Wednesday, November 21, 2012

MEDITATION (INTERMEDIATE): AMBER


As our personal, Earthly and Universal frequency shift to a finer notch, so does the frequency of the mineral kingdom. Many of the stones’ frequency have changed over the years; increasing its healing properties to a higher range and finer energy strand.
 
The new enhanced energy of Amber has brought the Amber healing capabilities to greater heights, Master Guardian of Amber is tasked to dissolve and remove illnesses in human which are caused by imbalanced frequencies. Illness refers to those which are chronic, inherited from lineages, cellular memories of current and other lifetimes, new illnesses caused by the rays of this Aquarius age and so forth. 
 
 
Amber with its infinite vibrancy and heat is able to burn off those energies that no longer served the purpose of your highest good of multi dimension. I highly recommend working with the Master Guardian of Amber or having an awakened piece of Amber with you moving forth. Healers may experience a more effective and more speedy healing for their client when working with Amber.
 
Below is a simple healing intention which you may find helpful.
 
Center yourself, be at peace and breathe gently. You may hold a piece of Amber with you or place it at the appropriate location needing healing.  If you do not own a physical piece, we will work solely with the Master Guardian of Amber
 
Once ready, recite the intention below
 
With the permission of my higher self and for the highest good of my soul journey
     
  •        I ask for the connection to refine energy matrix of Oneness and with Mother Gaia 
  •        I ask for the presence of my guide and all angels of protection to seal this space for my highest good 
  •        I ask for all energy that no longer serves the purpose of my higher good to be transmuted to all that is needed by Mother Gaia
  •        I ask that my body systems (physical, emotion, mental, spiritual and beyond), chakras, bio-magnetic nodes, grids and etc to be cleansed, purified and restored to its optimum. (Breathe gently. When ready continue with the next recital) 
  •      I ask for the presence of the Master Guardian of Amber to share forth its healing properties with me. De-molecular, disintegrate and cleanse all energies, programs, cellular memories, blocks and etc in my body systems that no longer served me. Gently dissolve all blockages at my individual pace. (Breathe gently. When ready continue with the next recital) 
  •      I ask for the Master Guardian of Amber to heal and purify my body system and restore them to its optimum. Allows this to be done till its completion  
  •         I ask for all energies that no longer served to be transmuted to all that is required by Mother Gaia.
Let this be done for the greatest good.
Breathe gently
 
**This intention can be repeated as frequently as you intuitively feel the need to continuously dissolve the energies that are ready to be removed from time to time
 
Do drink more water, rest or sleep more for better integration