Wednesday, August 17, 2011

MEDITATION (INTERMEDIATE): NATURAL HEALING WITH TREE ANGELS (SERIES 1 OF 4)

I like to work with the Tree Angels’ as they say “We do natural healing”; and so “Natural Healing” is the name of this meditation series. We will work with 36 Tree Angels essence as indentified by Fred Hageneder.

Series 1: Birch | Ash | Walnut | Elder | Holly | Rowan | Hawthorn | Oak | Aspen
Series 2: Hazel | Juniper | Linden (Lime) | Blackthorn | Yew | Field Maple | Elm | Black Poplar | Larch
Series 3: White Willow | Scots Pine | Apple | Spruce | Ivy | Olive | Almond | Hornbeam | Beech
Series 4: Cedar of Lebanon | Horse Chestnut | Sycamore | Alder | Pear | Pipal | Ginkgo | Cherry | Myrrh

Each series will be scheduled for release in this blog in mid week for 4 consecutive weeks.

You may further customized your meditation with any particular angels, or randomly pick any who resonates with you. Of course, you may work with all of them at once by the end of Series 4. Just check with your intuition and ensure it is not overwhelming for you

Previous writing on Tree Angels





[SERIES 1: BIRCH | ASH | WALNUT | ELDER | HOLLY | ROWAN | HAWTHORN | OAK | ASPEN]

You may be in a seated or in lying down position.

Close your eyes and call in your guide(s). Connect to the refine energy matrix of Oneness and connect to Mother Earth

Relax your body before you proceed

[Clearing and Cleansing]
Ask for all that no longer serves you now be channeled to Mother Earth for proper clearing and transmutation to all that is required by Mother Earth.

Gently exhale all that no longer serves you and inhale all that is nurturing for your soul.

[Working with the Tree Angels]

Gently breathe

I ask for the presence of Tree Angel Birch, and ask that you share forth all healing properties that is suitable for me, my soul mates and Mother Earth
(Essence of Tree Angel Birch: Regenerative Power of Nature | Creation | Transformation | New Born | Let Go | Purification | Free Yourself | Recreate Yourself)

I ask for the presence of Tree Angel Ash, and ask that you share forth all healing properties that is suitable for me, my soul mates and Mother Earth
(Essence of Tree Angel Ash: Time to Learn | Mastery | Use Talent and Creativity | Live Our Full Potential | Continuous Study | Self Development | Non Complacency | Goal Resonates with Inner Being)

I ask for the presence of Tree Angel Walnut, and ask that you share forth all healing properties that is suitable for me, my soul mates and Mother Earth
(Essence of Tree Angel Walnut: Patience | No Judgment | Think Out of the Box | Find Creative Solution | Nourishment | Strengthen Foresight, Understanding, Sensitivity and Ability to Empathise | Wisdom)

I ask for the presence of Tree Angel Elder, and ask that you share forth all healing properties that is suitable for me, my soul mates and Mother Earth
(Essence of Tree Angel Elder: Trust in Abundance | Health | Birth Right | Flow | Mother Nature | Fertility | Colour of Elder which is Red, White and Black is the color of Great Goddess | Contentment | Calm)

I ask for the presence of Tree Angel Holly, and ask that you share forth all healing properties that is suitable for me, my soul mates and Mother Earth
(Essence of Tree Angel Holly: Clarify Your Intent | Expose Your Fear | Trust in Your Inner Voice
Painful Disappointments Spurs Untapped Power | Cuts Through Veil of Illusion | New Clarity | Crossing or Turning Point | Renew Energy | Deeper Personal Integrity)

I ask for the presence of Tree Angel Rowan, and ask that you share forth all healing properties that is suitable for me, my soul mates and Mother Earth
(Essence of Tree Angel Rowan: Follow Your Inspiration | Step Into the Flow of Creation | Turn Ideas Into Action | Experience Ourselves as Creation | Authenticity | Be True to Yourself)

I ask for the presence of Tree Angel Hawthorn, and ask that your share forth all healing properties that is suitable for me, my soul mates and Mother Earth
(Essence of Tree Angel Hawthorn: Unity | Mystical Union | Scared Marriage | Search Within
Energy of Protection | Purify All that Passes Through | Path to Great Mystery |True Love | Partnership | Loving Attention | Empathy | Gentleness | Stability)

I ask for the presence of Tree Angel Oak, and ask that your share forth all healing properties that is suitable for me, my soul mates and Mother Earth
(Essence of Tree Angel Oak: Vitality | Will | Life Force | King of Trees | Energy and Power | Strong in Body and Mind)

I ask for the presence of Tree Angel Aspen, and ask that you share forth all healing properties that is suitable for me, my soul mates and Mother Earth
(Essence of Tree Angel Aspen: Spiritual Warrior | Laughter and Joy | Manage and Weave through Life with Humor | Refuse to Take Sides, Unpredictable, Flow with Chaos as if It Were Order | Flexibility | Spiritual Freedom)

Breathe in the energies and allow them to be smoothly integrated with your mind, body and soul

Ask your guide(s) to allow smooth integration and transition to ensure no after-effect.

Once completed, thank your guide(s) and tree angels

When you are ready, gentle open your eyes