Wednesday, August 31, 2011

MEDITATION (INTERMEDIATE): NATURAL HEALING WITH TREE ANGELS (SERIES 3 OF 4)

“.. Why do trees only have one leg? .. Because the other one is poised in Eternity … Fred Hageneder (Author of Tree Angel Oracle)

Continue our journey with Series 3, with nine other Tree Angels essences

Series 1: Birch | Ash | Walnut | Elder | Holly | Rowan | Hawthorn | Oak | Aspen

Series 2: Hazel | Juniper | Linden (Lime) | Blackthorn | Yew | Field Maple | Elm | Black Poplar | Larch

Series 3: White Willow | Scots Pine | Apple | Spruce | Ivy | Olive | Almond | Hornbeam | Beech

Series 4: Cedar of Lebanon | Horse Chestnut | Sycamore | Alder | Pear | Pipal | Ginkgo | Cherry | Myrrh

Each series will be scheduled for release in this blog in mid week for 4 consecutive weeks.

You may further customized your meditation with any particular angels, or randomly pick any who resonates with you. Of course, you may work with all of them at once by the end of Series 4. Just check with your intuition and ensure it is not overwhelming for you

Previous writing on Tree Angels

ii) Series 1: Birch | Ash | Walnut | Elder | Holly | Rowan | Hawthorn | Oak | Aspen

iii) Series 2: Hazel | Juniper | Linden (Lime) | Blackthorn |Yew | Field Maple | Elm | Black Poplar | Larch


[SERIES 3: WHITE WILLOW | SCOTS PINE | APPLE | SPRUCE | IVY | OLIVE | ALMOND | HORNBEAM | BEECH]

You may be in a seated or in lying down position.

Close your eyes and call in your guide(s). Connect to the refine energy matrix of Oneness and connect to Mother Earth

Relax your body before you proceed

[Clearing and Cleansing]
Ask for all that no longer serves you now be channeled to Mother Earth for proper clearing and transmutation to all that is required by Mother Earth.

Gently exhale all that no longer serves you and inhale all that is nurturing for your soul.


[Working with the Tree Angels]

Gently breathe

I ask for the presence of Tree Angel White Willow, and ask that you share forth all healing properties that is suitable for me, my soul mates and Mother Earth
(Essence of Tree Angel White Willow: Free Your Boundaries | Moon and Feminine Magic | Healing magic | Dance with the Fire of Your Desire and Dreams | Listen to Your Dreams | Show More Empathy | Trust in Your Intuition | Time to Practice Alternative Healing | Fill Yourself with Enthusiasm, Ecstatic Joy, Passionate Frenzy)

I ask for the presence of Tree Angel Hazel, and ask that you share forth all healing properties that is suitable for me, my soul mates and Mother Earth
(Essence of Tree Angel Hazel: Trust and Leap | Playfulness | Gift of Sweet Food for Our Inner Child | Open to a World Full of Magic | Wisdom of Simplicity | Spontaneous | Flexible | Joy)

I ask for the presence of Tree Angel Scots Pine, and ask that you share forth all healing properties that is suitable for me, my soul mates and Mother Earth
(Essence of Tree Angel Scots Pine: Persistence and Patience | Stamina needs Courage | Great Spiritual Warrior | Boost Social Connection | Purpose and Perseverance | Decisive as Sword | Clarity & Adaptability | Creative Urge and Inspiration | Willingness and Loyalty for Highest Purpose)

I ask for the presence of Tree Angel Apple, and ask that you share forth all healing properties that is suitable for me, my soul mates and Mother Earth
(Essence of Tree Angel Apple: Health and Joy | Reborn | Everlasting Youth | Guardian Tree of Avalon | Be at Presence | Find Your Centre, Your Inner Sun, Your Confidence, Self worth | Free from Guilt, Burdens and Memories)

I ask for the presence of Tree Angel Spruce, and ask that you share forth all healing properties that is suitable for me, my soul mates and Mother Earth
(Essence of Tree Angel Spruce: Connect You to Realm of Geometry and Mathematics | Grow Beyond Your Limitations | Extend Personal Boundaries and Access to Higher Realms | Conductor of Cosmic Forces | Universal Harmonic | Greater Integrity and Power)

I ask for the presence of Tree Angel Ivy, and ask that you share forth all healing properties that is suitable for me, my soul mates and Mother Earth
(Essence of Tree Angel Ivy: Weave and Succeed in Places Where Others Cannot | Flow with No Expectation | Greatest Happiness is in Following Your Inner Path | Selflessness | Humility | Loyalty | Modesty)

I ask for the presence of Tree Angel Olive, and ask that you share forth all healing properties that is suitable for me, my soul and Mother Earth
(Essence of Tree Angel Olive: Health and Wellbeing | Increase and Success | Abundance and Riches Comes from Within | Peace and Freedom | Equality | Brotherly Love | Tolerance | True Democracy | Happy Exchange and Peaceful Trade)

I ask for the presence of Tree Angel Almond, and ask that you share forth all healing properties that is suitable for me, my soul and Mother Earth
(Essence of Tree Angel Almond: Your Yearning for Truth is Heard |  Manifestation of Godly Love | Alleviate Our Sense of Divine Worth | Light of Divine | Live in Highest Ideals Possible |
Ask and You will Receive)

I ask for the presence of Tree Angel Hornbeam, and ask that you share forth all healing properties that is suitable for me, my soul and Mother Earth
(Essence of Tree Angel Hornbeam: Self Awareness
Genuine Intention | Simple and Modest Life | Highest Possible Fluid Protection | Practical | Silent Servant | Finds Fulfillment in Any Task)

I ask for the presence of Tree Angel Beech, and ask that you share forth all healing properties that is suitable for me, my soul and Mother Earth
(Essence of Tree Angel Beech: Create Space for Trust
Archiver of Memory | Determination | Concentration |Intensity | Vitality | Protects, Hold Close and Preserve | Reliability | Art of Writing)

Breathe in the energies and allow them to be smoothly integrated with your mind, body and soul

Ask your guide(s) to allow smooth integration and transition to ensure no after-effect.

Once completed, thank your guide(s) and tree angels

When you are ready, gentle open your eyes